As you may know every year since 2003, Graf von Faber-Castell launches a collection that conquered the heart of the high-end writing followers thanks to the craftsmanship and also to the premium-grade materials used. Every line is inspired by great personalities, and this year it is the turn of “Frédéric II de Prusse”, later named as Frédéric the great, King of Prussia.
Its the fascinating architecture of the Sanssouci Palace that inspired the brand to create the Pen of the Year “Sanssouci Postdam”.
The pen is decorated with four green serpentines, natural stones, as Frederic’s favorite one, the sublime “chrysoprase”, all this in honor of the materials used for the construction of this sumptuous building.
To make this unique collection the house required the best manufacturers, the products were made with the highest standards and materials until the release of the “Pen of the year 2015”.
Iguana Sell has the pleasure to present this Special Edition: 2 different designs, one in platinum, and one in gold.
Take a look at the product characteristics:
– Platinum plated or 24-carat gold-plated barrel adorned by four green Silesian serpentines
– Both editions come with a handmade 18K bicolour gold nib
– Caps are crowned by rare stones
– Individually numbered instruments and limited to 1000 pieces for the platinum and 300 for the gold one.
– High quality presentation gift box
Please contact us if you would like to have more information about this collection or other products.
Have a great day,